Interlink Volunteer Caregivers, Inc. (IVC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides non-medical volunteer services to assist chronically ill, frail, elderly and disabled individuals to live independently and with dignity in their own homes. IVC is governed by a Board of Directors.
The Executive Director is a full-time position and the key management leader of IVC. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan for the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
1) Board Governance: Works with the board in order to fulfill the organization’s mission
2) Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization
3) Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning and community outreach
4) Organization Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and training in the non-profit sector
• Transparent and high integrity leadership
• Three or more years senior non-profit management experience
• Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
• Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
• Ability to convey a vision of Interlink Volunteer Caregivers, Inc’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers, donors, community leaders and partners
• Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to non-profit sector
• Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and volunteers
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
• Strong public speaking ability
Starting salary: $36,000 per year plus benefits
To review the full job description, please click here.
Please send resume and cover letter to InterlinkIdaho@gmail.com no later than February 22, 2019